Mr. Quentin Wright
I attended Bowie State University in Maryland for my bachelors of science degree. I have always wanted to become a teacher I just didn't know what kind of teacher I wanted to be. So I became a special education teacher which allowed me to be very diverse and open with teaching styles. I coach middle school girls basketball and I look to coach in the NBA or WNBA some day after I have lead a school as principal to amazing school culture and test scores and 100% college acceptance rate I will take on that venture.
When I'm not teaching I love spending time with family and walking in 5k's running is a option but when you played running back in college for some years your knees hurt when it rains. I just pride myself on 2-3 charity basketball games a year and then it is ice for me and pain killers. I hope to contribute to education how Allen Iverson or Michael Jordan contributed to basketball just be one of the greats and be a great transformational leader.

Comments
Post a Comment